200-hour Yoga Teacher Training
This comprehensive training will provide you the opportunity to become a skilled yoga teacher and create a more healthy and yogic way of life. The classes are held on Thursday nights from 6:00pm-9:00pm for 35 weeks from September to May. In addition to these classes, participants are required to attend additional yoga classes each week to enhance and strengthen their personal yoga practice. Additionally some specialty workshops and Reiki trainings and an intensive to conclude the training is included in the experience.
Our next 200-hour program will begin virtually starting September 2020 and end in May 2021. Please email CIMEvents@som.umaryland.edu for more information.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
• Dialogue and hands-on training to assist, teach and provide modifications for 40+ asanas
• Pranayama techniques
• Anatomy and Physiology
• Balancing The Ida & Pingala Nadis
• Principles of sequencing
• Use of Reiki and guided imagery as a teaching tool
• And more
COST OF TRAINING
UMB Students and Healing Pathways Graduates
UMMS/UMB Faculty and Staff
• $500 Non-refundable deposit must be made upon acceptance.
• Payment plans available up to January 1st. Training Payments MUST be paid off then.
• Payments made by Credit Card or Check. We cannot take monthly checks from a bank.
*Additional fees for required texts
**Optional Reiki Master Training - Fee is $50 (Decision to participate after Advanced Reiki training)
***Healing Pathways graduates and UMMS/UMB students, faculty and staff will have priority for the available spots.
Several locations in the Baltimore area. Please email CIMEvents@som.umaryland.edu for specifics.
APPLICATION FOR ENROLLMENT
Applications are available NOW. For additional details and to receive the application, E-mail Christine Barnabic at CIMEvents@som.umaryland.edu