200-hour Yoga Teacher Training
This comprehensive training will provide you the opportunity to become a skilled yoga teacher and create a more healthy and yogic way of life. The classes are held on Thursday nights from 6:00pm-9:00pm for 35 weeks from September to May. In addition to these classes, participants are required to attend additional yoga classes each week to enhance and strengthen their personal yoga practice. You are required to purchase a 10 or 20-class punch cards through CIM. Four full-day Reiki trainings and a two-day concluding intensive are included in the experience.
Our next 200-hour program will begin in September 2018 and end in May 2019. Please email CIMEvents@som.umaryland.edu or call 410-706-6179 for more information.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
• Dialogue and hands-on training to assist, teach and provide modifications for 40+ asanas
• Five pranayama techniques
• Basic Anatomy and Physiology
• Introduction to Patanjali’s 8 fold path and the Seven Chakras
• Balancing The Ida & Pingala Nadis
• Principles of sequencing
• Use of touch and voice as a teaching tool
• Use of toning, reiki and guided imagery as a teaching tool
• $500 non-refundable deposit.
• Three-installment credit card auto-pay option available.
• Fees for Reiki Level I, II and Advanced trainings are included. An optional Reiki Masters training will cost an additional $50.
• Once the training program commences, the full price of tuition is non-refundable and non-transferable. If you do not complete the program, you are still responsible for the full price of tuition.
• Healing Pathways graduates and UMMS students, faculty and staff will have priority for the 20 available spots.
COST OF TRAINING
UMB Students and Healing Pathways Graduates
UMMS/UMB Faculty and Staff
To be announced.
APPLICATION FOR ENROLLMENT
**For details about how to enroll, please contact Christine Barnabic at CIMEvents@som.umaryland.edu.**