Health & Wellness Conference 2016
Our fourth Health & Wellness Conference was held on Saturday, April 16, 2016 at the Broom Corn Building at 1407 Fleet Street in Baltimore.
Coming soon: A copy of our program can be downloaded here.
Some of our friends who attended and one of our speakers wrote about the day. Read their blog posts here:
- Meeting of the Minds with a Dose of Body and Spirit (A Conference Summary) by Jana Wolff
- Recap: UMD School of Medicine Health & Wellness 2016 Conference by BMore Toned
- Healthier (and Tastier) at Home: Make It Yourself! by Rachel Druckenmiller, MS, CNE
We had a variety of exciting workshops! You can find PowerPoints slides for many of them here:
- Your Brain: An Owner's Manual - What the Science Says About Staying Sharp by Delia Chiaramonte, MD
- Health Coaching: A Partnership for your LIFE! by Victoria Proactor, MA, BSN, LMT, CHHC
- Writing for Wellness by Michelle Pearce, PhD
- Teaching Patients/Clients About Pain by Brian Morrison, DC
- Food as Medicine... in the Real World by Chris D'Adamo, PhD
- Sound as a Healing Modality by Kalpana Shere-Wolfe, MD
- Menaced Metabolism? Effective Strategies to Tackle Weight Woes by Erin Peisach, RDN
- Healing Practices for Veterans by Debbie Gioia, PhD
Thank you to our sponsors! Read about them here.
We hope you will join us next year. Please check out website for details as they become available.