300-hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Training
Our 300-hour teacher training is for all certified yoga teachers ready to go to the next level. Beyond teaching, attendees will learn to utilize yoga as a complementary therapy for a wide variety of medical conditions. The course provides 40 weekly instructional classes held on Thursdays from 9am-3pm. Students are required to teach five 90-minute classes and develop a three-hour workshop to present at class. Students are expected to participate in the 1-on-1 mentorship program in the summer months, unique to this course.
Our next 300-hour yoga teacher training will begin in January 2017. Please email CIMEvents@som.umaryland.edu or call 410-706-6179 for more information. For application details, please see below.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Assist, teach and provide modifications for 30+ advanced postures
- Teach 3-hour specialized workshops
- Teach effective individualized private sessions
- Advance training in anatomy and physiology
- Knowledge on a variety of yoga styles, such as partner yoga, aerial yoga, MELT method, prenatal yoga, Thai yoga and more
- Teach yoga practices utilizing the breath
- $800 non-refundable deposit
- Payment plans available
- Once the training program commences, the full price of tuition is non-refundable and non-transferable. If you do not complete the program, you are still responsible for the full price of tuition.
- Healing Pathways graduates and UMMS/UMB students, faculty and staff will have priority for the 15 available spots.
COST OF TRAINING
UMB Students and Healing Pathways Graduates
UMMS/UMB Faculty and Staff
Classes are held at Susquehanna Yoga and Meditation, 12-A W. Aylesbury Rd., Timonium, MD 21093.
APPLICATION FOR ENROLLMENT
Due to limited class sizes, we require all interested parties to fill out and submit an application for enrollment. Please download the 300-hour Yoga Teacher Training Application and email the completed copy to CIMEvents@som.umaryland.edu. A phone interview will be scheduled with you within two weeks of receiving your application.
Completion of 200-hour Yoga Alliance Teacher Training. Click here for our 200-hour course.