Best-stated by the Maryland University of Integrative Health:
"Integrative nutritionists use science-based diet and nutrition therapies to support your personal health and well-being. They recognize that individualized nutrition is essential to health and their integrative approach is not limited to one dietary theory. Their support may include the use of conventional and non-conventional dietary philosophies rooted in traditional practice and scientific evidence.
Food can be powerful medicine, affecting your overall health and vitality as well as every function of your body. In fact, what you eat and drink literally becomes the very substance of your body. Whole foods, eaten and prepared properly, can effect profound changes in mind, body, and spirit."
Our Clinical Nutritionist, Jason Bosley-Smith, uses these principles in his patient care.
- What diet is best suited for your unique needs
- Key nutritional supplements that are essential for your optimal health
- A physical fitness plan that works best for you
- The root cause(s) of your health concerns and how symptoms are your best guide
- Resources, tracking tools, and strategies for success
- Specialized testing that may give insights into your health and wellbeing
- A healthier more vibrant you!
Jason Bosley-Smith, MS, LDN, CNS, FDN
Erin Peisach, RDN, CLT (phone consultations only)
Center for Integrative Medicine Clinic
University of Maryland Rehabilitation and Orthopaedic Institute
2200 Kernan Drive
Baltimore, MD 21207
For more information or to make an appointment, please call: 410-448-6361.